Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More baby steps forward...

Some exciting news to report: Carl's Captain approved his leave of absence request. It is now on to the final step of the process of getting his leave approved! His Captain said that she had never signed a leave request like his before! When I spoke to the head of my school district's HR department last week, Mr. Davis was supportive of my leave and said that my request would also be approved. This is very exciting! We are trying to think of things that Carl can take on this visit for the children he will be meeting. I think we are going to buy some basketballs and soccer balls for him to take. I can't stop thinking and planning and being excited for Carl's trip.  Anyone have ideas on what Carl should take with him? Bug spray? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment