Thursday, March 1, 2012

So much encouragement!


Thank you to all of our family, friends, and mentors who have encouraged us as we prepare for this life changing move. Thank you to both sets of parents, the Fielstras and Murphys, and to my sisters Sarah and Erin for your encouraging words.

Thank you to everyone at our jobs, at Riverside County Sheriff's Department and Temecula Valley Unified School District, more specifically our direct bosses for being supportive even though this creates hiring stress for them!

Thank you Gretchin Rubin, a hero of mine and author of an amazing book called The Happiness Project, for your kind words to me via email:

Hi Krystal,
What a thrilling, admirable adventure! I’m so happy to hear that my work was helpful to you. I can’t wait to follow your work on your blog. Fantastic! I’ll be thinking of you and your husband and the children of Haiti.

Warmly,
Gretchen

Thank you to everyone who we hope will hear our story and want to help us make a difference for the children of Haiti.

I am alternately worried and excited. I can't wait to post pictures from Carl's trip. He leaves in two days! This is happening so fast but it feels like the right thing to do. Please keep Carl in your thoughts and prayers, also our children and me since we will miss him.

Thank you all!

Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys so much!!! I am so excited to see the continued work God does through your amazing family.

    ReplyDelete